2013年4月5日金曜日

Japanese good music!!!

Hello few people who read my blog. I am fine.

Well I gonna talk about "Japanese good music"

1   Zelda

Their sound include punk,alternative,phyche.
I'm not good at explaining,so please listen.

2   Flower travellin' band

I think that this band is more famous in foreign.
So progressive!!

3   Kikeiji(奇形児)

They are core pank.If you like,,,,,,so good.


4  Far east family band
 Space phyche rock!!

5  Soul flower mononoke summit

This movie is "Soul flower union" but almost same.
This band revived many old Japanese songs which called "minyou"
These are like folk songs or country song.
This band likes "Ching-Dong" style.


6  Shibito(志人)

HipHop. He is so rare person who can make Japanese hiphop.
I also recommend "nujabes"

7   Uzumibi(埋火)

I don know what this band's style.I think dub and chillwave? I don no
but I like.


8 Rashinban(羅針盤)

You can float on the water.


9  Maki Asagawa (浅川マキ)

Japanese R&B.

10   Ghost

Where do yo go? Come back to here.




Sorry my poor English.I wanna introduce 4 foreigner.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿